The Christmas Light Show
Greetings from The Christmas Light Show, an annual show that hosts more than 10,000 spectators and collects donations to provide much needed financial support for a wonderful local charity, RallyCap Sports (Formally Challenged Youth Sports Inc.), a 501-C-3 not for profit organization. Challenged Youth Sports has been providing (for the past 26 years) sports programs for children and young adults with special needs, barrier free playgrounds, and social opportunities for special needs people in Monmouth and Ocean counties. Visit their website at www.rallycapsports.org.
The success of the show has lead to increased crowds and management responsibilities. For the show to continue we must pay for parking lot management, light towers, law enforcement, and insurance.
RallyCap Sports and Atlanticus Innovations is seeking local and corporate sponsorships to pay for these additional expenses so that we may continue to offer this local family tradition and support RallyCap Sports. Know that there are no paid employees of the show, it is 100% volunteer and every donation collected at the show, after expenses, goes directly to RallyCap Sports.
|Friends & Family Sponsor||- Help us keep the show going!||Any Amount|
- Small sponsorship signage at the show
- Show website will list your company as a sponsor
- All snowflake level benefits plus
- All Elf benefits plus
- Company mentioned in the speech before each show
- Signage at the food court and at the show
- 6 Front row VIP seats at the show
- All reindeer benefits plus
- Company discussed and promoted in the speech before each show
- Company mentioned in publicity relating to the show
- Large sponsorship signage at the parking lot
- Signage on the light towers leading to the shows
- 12 Front row VIP seats at the show
- Show technical tour after the show